Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson

Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson
Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

The best dad's in my life!
Father's Day is a bit more significant this year. I made Brett a father (okay, I know it was a team effort). Its been such an amazing journey so far! I love being on a team with him through this life and the eternities. Watching him with Kayla makes me love him more each day. She's so blessed to have the father she does. He works hard, honors his Priesthood, loves his family, is so fun, treats everyone with kindness, and can always make me laugh. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father brought him into my life! 

For Brett's first Father's Day, we went to surprise him at work yesterday since he works weekends. We took him out to dinner and then had gifts today at home. It was a fun, memorable time and we sure love our Papi!

Brett's Father's Day Cake

Kayla with her sign that says "You're the best 'POP' in the world!" 

Brett decided to give Kayla a taste of the lemon - look at that face!

Lemon face! Haha!

Mommy and Kayla! Hooray for Father's Day!

One of Brett's gifts - Kayla and I worked hard on this! :)

My two favorite people!
I'm also so grateful for my wonderful dad! He is the most kind, loving, genuine man I know. He has nothing but love in his heart. I never hear him speak ill of anyone. I hope that I can live up to that example. Kayla will  always have her fun Grandpa Kelly! I'm excited to see her grow up with him around. He's so wonderful with children and she'll be lucky to have him!

Grandpa Kelly with his 1st grandbaby!

Kayla's blessing day!

Proud Grandpa

There are so many wonderful men in my life that have helped me become the person I am. I'm grateful for each one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment