Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson

Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson
Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Working from Home

So, I've entered the realm of being a stay at home mom.....for the most part. :) I love my job at the hospital and enjoy what I do there, but being home with Kayla brings me joy above anything else. Brett and I are blessed to be able to work around each other's schedules so I can work once a week or so on his days off and one of us is always home with Kayla. I decided to keep working so we can pay off the rest of my student loans quickly and reach our goal of being completely debt free.

In an attempt to make some extra money to reach this goal quicker, I've been looking into all sorts of work from home jobs. Every little bit helps, right? I had an opportunity come knocking at my door, literally. A friend of mine from my ward came by and presented a chance for me to make some money from home just as I started looking.

This is a shameless plug, but if anyone is looking to save some money on any basic services like internet, home phone, satellite, etc., I'd love to help you out! By going through my website, people can sign up for the same great companies already available and often times, at a cheaper rate than they would otherwise get. I then get a portion of the monthly service bill as compensation for my efforts! Its such a great concept!

Here's my website - check it out and compare! Maybe you could be saving some money and helping me stay home with my sweet baby! I love that I can make money and help others save money on the basic services they are using every day! Its such a great opportunity and I'm really excited!

www.heathercrandall.acndirect.com

Who wouldn't want to spend every moment possible with that sweet face! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment