Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson

Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson
Brett, Heather, Kayla, and Tyson

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Family Photos!

While we were in Sun Valley, we had some family photos taken with Brett's entire family. We took the big group shots with a tripod and a timer. It was interesting. We probably should have had someone at least come by to click the button rather than use a timer, but they turned out really great considering! We had some individual family photos taken by a family member that lived in Sun Valley the next night. I also took some photos of all the Crandall siblings. Last but not least, my best friend took a few photos of Kayla in Salt Lake. She then edited all of the other family photos to brighten and sharpen them up. Enjoy!















These photos were taken by Melissa Humble. She did our wedding, engagement, and some family photos for us. She's great, not to mention my best friend since childhood! Check out her website! www.humbletakes.blogspot.com








The Crandall kids outside the cabin.


Haha! They made Brett pose like that. His face says it all! :)

We were trying to include Baldy Mountain in the picture.


 I decided to include a few of my favorite family shots we took throughout the vacation. I sure love my little family!

4th of July

Red Fish Lake


Baker's Lake Hike

Idaho Falls Temple, where we were married 2 years ago

The Falls in Idaho Falls

I sure love this man! Can't imagine life without him!!
Next time we'll have to have family photos taken with my side of the family! :)

2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family...oh wait, you are my family so I have a beautiful family. Ha ha! Love you guys! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I dreamed about you guys last night. I must miss you already. :)

    ReplyDelete